We recommend seeking expert advice as part of your preparation for retirement to ensure you are maximising your savings and assets in a tax effective way. Our planners will discuss realistic and practical options to ensure you can enjoy a safe, comfortable retirement. Strategies and opportunities you will need to consider include tax free income streams, centrelink entitlements, allocated pensions and aged care provisions.
“We work closely with pre-retirees to create a blueprint for a comfortable lifestyle once they finish working”
As always, getting in early and creating a blueprint for your retirement will pay great dividends in the long run!
Strategic issues you may need to consider include:-
- How to stage and structure your contributions to superannuation.
- Transition to Retirement Strategies to boost your retirement savings and pay less tax
- Recontribution Strategy for tax savings
- Centrelink benefits and maximising your entitlements
- Property decisions including downsizing
- Estate and intergenerational planning, including tax implications
- Aged Care – building your future aged care plan into your retirement plan.
- You may require assistance planning and implementing aged care options for your elderly parents
- Maximising inheritance